Field Goal %
Pts off Turnovers
2nd Chance Pts
Pts in the Paint
HOW IT HAPPENED
A slow start saw Albertus trail by three, 5-2, just two minutes in until a layup from Tyreek Perkins日本一本道a不卡免费 (New haven, Conn.) at the 18:01 mark ignited a 12-3 scoring run that put the Falcons ahead by six, 14-8.
A short spurt by the Panthers evened the game at 14-14 before six straight points from Ryan Cahill pushed the hosts' lead to two, 20-18, with 11:09 remaining.
Trailing by one, 30-29, with 3:57 remaining, the Panthers closed out the first half with a 13-4 run to lead 42-34 at the break.
Middlebury found its groove and went on a scoring streak to start off the second half. The Panthers built up a 15-point lead, 51-36, 1:27 into the stanza following a deep three from Jack Farrell.
Albertus continued to battle and chip away at the Panthers' lead as a layup from Jahmerikah Green-Younger日本一本道a不卡免费 (Norwalk, Conn.) brought the visitors to within 10, 60-50. However, Middlebury countered back with an 11-0 scoring run to extend its lead to 21, 71-50, with 11:23 left in regulation.
Middlebury's hot hands cooled off, which allowed Albertus to cut the Panthers' lead to seven, 75-68, at the 3:22 mark after a pair of free throws from Justice Washington日本一本道a不卡免费 (Hamden, Conn.).
日本一本道a不卡免费Sharp shooting from the Panthers pushed their advantage to as many as 11 before a pair of made free throws from Perkins made it a nine-point game, 83-74, with 51 seconds remaining.
日本一本道a不卡免费With the clock winding down, the Falcons were unable to secure the comeback and suffered their second loss of the season.
- Albertus Magnus - 42.3% FG | 33.3% 3PT | 63.2% FT
- Middlebury - 44.6% FG | 40.9% 3PT | 70.8% FT
- This game saw four ties and seven lead changes.
- Albertus won the battle on the boards, 46-37, and held an 18-13 advantage in second chance points.
- The Falcons scored 48 of their 76 points in the paint.
- Jahmerikah Green-Younger - 18 points (7-13 FG, 1-5 3PT, 3-4 FT) | 2 rebounds
- Tyreek Perkins - 16 points (6-14 FG, 1-1 3PT, 3-4 FT) | 5 rebounds | 3 steals | 1 block
- Justice Washington - 10 points (4-6 FG, 2-2 FT) | 5 rebounds | 1 assists | 1 block
- Max Bosco - 23 points (6-14 FG, 2-5 3PT, 9-9 FT) | 1 rebound | 3 assists
- Tommy Eastman - 15 points (7-12 FG, 1-4 3PT, 0-1 FT) | 5 rebounds
- Matt Folger - 12 points (5-8 FG, 2-4 3PT) | 10 rebounds | 2 assists | 1 steal | 5 blocks
- Ryan Cahill - 12 points (3-4 FG, 1-2 3PT, 5-6 FT) | 2 rebounds | 1 assist | 1 steal | 1 block
- Jack Farrell - 11 points (4-11 FG, 1-2 3PT, 2-6 FT) | 4 rebounds | 6 assists | 1 steal | 1 block
- Albertus: None
- Middlebury: Matt Folger (12 points, 10 rebounds)
- This is the fourth meeting between the two programs.
- Middlebury leads Albertus the all-time series, 4-0, following tonight's win.
- Albertus tied its season-high in blocks with eight.
- Freshman Marquan Watson (Waterbury, Conn.) led the defensive unit with a season-high four blocks.
- Watson also finished the game with seven points and six rebounds.
- Senior Damian Grant (Waterbury, Conn.) was one-point and three-rebounds shy from tallying a double-double (9 points, 7 rebounds).
- Sophomore Terry Dawkins (Bronx, N.Y.) posted a team-high two assists to go along with four points, a steal and five rebounds.
日本一本道a不卡免费 The men's basketball team returns home on Saturday, January 18 with a home GNAC tilt against Colby-Sawyer College. Tip-off is set for 3PM in New Haven, Conn.